MIT AMP & DBT Initial Training Bundle
The Mammography and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) Initial Training Bundle includes everything you need to begin your journey to becoming a Mammography Technologist! We believe every aspiring mammographer deserves the most comprehensive mammography training available. That's why we developed the only online, self-paced initial training course taught by industry experts.
The 40-hour MIT Matters course meets MQSA and state requirements and includes the required 8-hours of Digital Mammography Training. The 8- hour DBT Initial Training course meets the MQSA requirement for 8 hours of initial mammography modality-specific training in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) and is a requirement if you plan to or are currently working at a facility with Tomo.
- 60 minutes of individual coaching
- 30 minutes of live image review
- Direct email support
- Two textbooks - hardcopies AND digital versions
- Downloadable lecture handouts to use as study guides
- 48 Category-A CEUs in total
- Zero-interest payment plans available